Product Code : Cas. No. 30525-89-4
Our offered Paraformaldehyde Powder also known as Polyoxymethylene in the market is extensively used to manufacture resins like acrylic acid esters, melamine and polycetal, terephthalic acid. The offered white crystalline solid powder is also used with trust to compose vinylon and diphenyl methane disocynate. The Paraformaldehyde Powder is a a thermoplastic polymer (synthetic) that is considered useful in the fabrication of dimensionally stable industrial parts that needs low friction. The clients easily recognize it in the market due to its distinct white color and finely powdered form. The degree of polymerization of our quality accredited powders range between 8-10 units which makes them popular in the chemical industry. Applications:-
Attributes of offered Powder:-
- Used in numerous industries as fungicide as well as bactericide
- It can be sprinkled in a small amount to prevents the formation of molds and mildew in confined areas having humid conditions.
- Appreciated for its disinfectant properties and used as a fixation reagent.
- Also used as a diffuser in sugar domain to control the growth of algae at the minimum level
- CAS Number:- 30525-89-4
- Molecular Weight:- 30.03 g/mol
- Molecular Formula:- (CH2O)n
- Chemical formula:- OH(CH2O)nH (n = 8 - 100)
- Physical State:- Solid
- Storage:- Must be stored at a temperature of 4° C
- Melting Point:- May vary between 120° (248 °F; 393 K)-170° C (lit.)
- Density:- 1.42 g·cm−3 (25 °C)
- Solubility in water:- Low