Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
The provided DBNPA Chemicals are Eco-friendly biocides that are famous for their purity, balanced, that are known for their accurate chemical composition. Their wide application in water treatment plants and paper, oil as well as oil and gas industries is an example of their popularity in the market. The melting point of our offered DBNPA Chemical collection is 130° Celsius and its boiling point is 140° C. The chemical is appreciated in the market for its exceptional solubility in water, the offered are also soluble with ether, acetone and chloroform.
- Chemical formula : C3H6BrNO4
- Molar mass : 199.989 g per mol
- Appearance : Fine white colored crystalline powder
- Functions : Works as an efficient drilling fluid additive.
- Class : the offered chemical is classified as drilling & completion fluids, preservative, commercial chemicals and anti-microbials.
- Color : Off white to yellowish Crystalline powder having a characteristic odor.
- Solubility : Soluble
- pH (1% w/w) : Between 4.0 to 7.0
- Melting Point : Between 125°C to 127°C
- Moisture content : Not more than 0.5%
- Assay ( as DBNPA w/w ) : Not less than 99.0%
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- Ready stock Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2 to 3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Provide products in Drums
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia